Wednesday 28 September 2011

I've been published!!

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, and this is going to seem completely self indulgent on my part but please hear me out.

I have had my first short story published by Amazon, and it is now available for download to your Kindle, IPhone, IPad, PC, Mac, Blackberry, and other android things that I don't quite understand. It's the first thing I have ever had published, so I would be really appreciative of all those people who paid the small some of 86p and read my story. Getting feedback is also important to me, so if anyone wrote a review on Amazon I would really appreciate it.

Here is the link to the short story: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005PP51CW

It would make a young student trying to make it as a writer very happy.

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment